Arrive at Goa airport or station, get picked up by our representative, and then transfer to the hotel. On arrival enjoy a locally made welcome drink at your Hotel/Resort.
After rest, go for a swim in the pool in the resort (allowed only with proper swimming costumes), lounge by it, sample some snacks, and a variety of drinks at the bar by the pool side (on direct basis). In the evening, walk down to the Calangute beach, and explore it on your own. Get back at the resort for overnight stay.
Start your day early with breakfast and leave for local sightseeing.
Go to the south side of Goa for sightseeing in an AC coach and visit: Old Goa Church, Dona Paula, Miramar beach, Mangeshi Temple, Balaji/Shanta Durga temple, Dolpin spotting (direct payment), and river cruise over Mandovi river (direct payment). Back at the resort for overnight stay.
After Early breakfast at the restaurant go to the north side of Goa for sightseeing in an AC coach and visit: Fort Aguada, and the lighthouse, Candolim Beach, Anjuna Flea Market, churches, wax museum and Snow Park. Get back to the hotel by evening, choose to relax in the resort, or go and visit the Calangute market on your own. Come back to the resort and spend the evening at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast, spend day at leisure on your own. You may hire bike/car and can explore Goa like a local. Visit its many restaurants or take help from our staff, and check out the varied boutiques of Goa. Come back to the resort and spend the evening at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Breakfast and checkout. Drop at the airport/railway station for your onward journey to your hometown.
No information available.
Inclusions / Exclusions
- Accommodation at suggested Hotels on Double Occupancy with daily Buffet Breakfasts,
- Return airport/railway transfers on private basis (Margaon railway transfer will cost per way extra)
- One day South Goa sightseeing tour by AC coach
- One day North Goa sightseeing tour by AC coach
- Complimentary use of swimming pool (entry with proper swimming costume only)
- The Vehicle Is As Per The Itinerary And Not At Disposal.
- Assistance at the Airports on Arrival / Departure,
- All Applicable Taxes and Service Charges,
- All Road Taxes, Government Taxes and Driver Allowances.
- Meals and beverages other than incorporations
- Expenses for example, portages, tips, phone calls, clothing costs and so on.
- Monument Entrances, Camera Fees and driver tipping.
- Insurance Cover.
- Price of air or train tickets.